Mapping Software for New Zealand
|Overview Map Your DataData Access Analysis Tools Data Included Examples Development New Features FAQs Pricing Training Support|
Maptitude Geographic Information System (GIS) software is the intelligent mapping solution for business, government, and education. Maptitude is a powerful combination of software and geographic data that provides everything you need to realize the benefits of desktop mapping and spatial analysis with a single, easy-to-use package. Maptitude includes one free Country Package of your choice (a US$595 value).
Priced at only US$695, Maptitude with the New Zealand Country Package is the best buy for those looking for New Zealand and world mapping software.
Key Features of Maptitude with the New Zealand Country Package:
- Includes a nationwide Street layer with address ranges for geocoding (pin-mapping) and routing
- Includes a nationwide ZIP Code point layer for geocoding
- Includes administrative boundaries for the whole of New Zealand
- Integrates with Google Earth for any location both inside and outside of New Zealand
- Supports data in many of the spreadsheet, database, and geographic formats used in New Zealand (more...)
- Includes sophisticated analysis tools for building rings (bands/buffers), facility areas of influence, hot-spots, origin-destination flow lines, districts, drive-time rings, drive-time territories, routes, and 3D surfaces (more...)
- Includes MapWizard® instant mapping technology for creating color, scaled-symbol, dot-density, and pie and bar chart thematic maps
- Includes GISDKTM application development platform (more...)
- Includes 60 days of email technical support!
The New Zealand Country Package requires Maptitude 2013 and it is available to existing Maptitude 2013 users for US$595.
The New Zealand Country Package includes extensive geographic and demographic data so that you can get started as soon as you open the box. The following geographic files are included with the Maptitude New Zealand Country Package:
|Nationwide NAVTEQ New Zealand Data||Other New Zealand Data||World Data|
• Building footprints (where available)
• Landmark Areas and Points
• Postal Code Points
• Water Areas
• Area Units*
• Community Board Boundaries*
• Health Board Boundaries*
• Election Districts*
• Mäori Districts*
• Mesh Blocks**
• Populated Places
• Region Council Boundaries*
• Territorial Authorities*
• Urban Areas*
* Includes 18 fields of 2006 Census demographics for population, population by gender, and population by age
**Includes 1010 fields of 1996, 2001, and 2006 Census demographics for population, population by gender, population by age, birthplace, ethnicity, language spoken, marital status, educational attainment, income, employment, dwellings, vehicles, and rent.
• Cities and Capitals
• Elevation Contours and Points
• Important Latitudes
• Places/Built-Up Areas
• Provinces (for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Japan, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and most of Northern Europe)
• Utility Lines
• 1, 5, 10, 20, and 30 Degree Grid and 10 Degree Area Grid
NAVTEQ data are from July 2012.
Other Country Packages are available.