Maptitude for Redistricting makes it easy to transfer templates created on a previous vintage of geography, such as 2010, to a newer vintage such as 2020.
- Choose Redistricting>Plan Manager to open the Plan Manager.
- Click New...
- Choose From Previous Geography.
- Select the template using the older vintage geography and click Open.
- Click Next>.
- Choose Browse... from the Map drop down and select the map that contains the newer geography (i.e. 2020) Enter Plan Settings as desired and click Next>.
- Enter Summary fields as desired and click Next>.
- Enter Plan Properties as desird and click Finish.
- Enter a plan name and click Save.
Maptitude for Redistricting recreates the previous template on new geography.
Create a New Template from a Plan
- Choose Redistricting>Plan Manager.
- Click New... on the Templates tab.
- Choose An existing plan and click OK.
- Choose your plan file and click Open.
- Click OK.
- Enter a new template name and click Save.