If you are using the Canadian country package, you may wish to create territories using 6-digit Canadian postcode layer. The following steps will use the Territory Manager to build the territories from scratch.
- Create or open a map of Canada that you wish to build territories in.
- Choose Map>New Territory Layer.
- Click on the Interactively from areas in a map radio button and choose Next.
- From the Geography Layer dropdown, choose Postcode Area.
- For the Geography Field, choose Postal, then click Next.
- Click Finish.
You can now use the territory manager to create territories on the 6-digit Postcode Areas layer. Use any of the Select By tools to add area to a territory, then click to confirm the area additions. At any time, you can export the territory list by right-clicking any of the territories in the Territory Manager and choosing Export Territory List.
Note: If you don't see the 6 digit postcode layer you can toggle it on in the display manager