Do you get any warnings or errors when you try to launch Maptitude? If so, please take a screenshot of the error or write down the message and send it to email@example.com.
If nothing happens at all, no messages or popup windows, then please try checking the Windows "Event Viewer" which logs Windows errors.
To access this, go to the Windows Start button and type in "Event Viewer"; in the event viewer select Windows Logs and then "Application." Then take a screenshot of the error or write down the message and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re having trouble writing this information down, see the following steps:
- Right click on an event (such as a particular warning or error).
- Choose "copy", then "copy details as text".
- Then paste that into an email, which can be useful in helping us troubleshoot.
- Check to see if a dump file was generated, and if so send it to email@example.com
- This would be of the form C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\CrashDumps\Mapt.exe.34324.dmp