Note: This video is for use with the Maptitude for Redistricting software and will not be relevant for users of the standard Maptitude software. For information on creating Territories in the standard Maptitude software, please see the Territory videos here and here.
Maptitude for Redistricting includes a library of enacted plans and templates for the geographic area included with your purchase.
- To get started, click the Libraries tab in the plan manager.
- In the Libraries tab, click Add.
- Browse to the location on the C drive where your redistricting data was installed. This is usually named with the state abbreviation followed by Data 2010 Final.
- Click the file with the name of the region and click Open.
Maptitude for Redistricting adds the library file.
- Get started redistricting by clicking the Plans tab.
- Click Copy to copy any enacted plan to a new one to begin exploring the features in Maptitude for Redistricting.