Maptitude for Redistricting includes a custom theme file in your redistricting region folder. You can use this file to shade your districts.
- Right-click on the Districts layer in the Display Manager and choose Make working layer.
- Click to open the Color Theme Map Wizard.
- Click Load…
- Choose the From Settings File radio button.
- Browse to C:\XX Data 20YY Final (where XX is the state abbreviation and YY is the year) and choose Redistricting Settings.stg.
- Click Open.
- Choose District Theme and click OK.
- Click OK.