Do the following to move your Pending Changes dataview in the event that it is moved off your screen so that you cannot see the title bar:
- Click on the part of the window you can see and press the “Alt” key on your keyboard.
- Then press the down arrow key. This will bring up the system menu for the window.
- Press down arrow key again so the cursor is placed over the “Move” entry.
- Press the “Enter” key. You are now in move mode.
- Use the arrow keys (down/left/right) as needed to bring into view.
- Press the “Enter” key when finished.