Contact us for more information and pricing
1. Can I publish redistricting plans and other maps and data on the
internet or my intranet?
2. Can I create redistricting plans on the Internet or my intranet?
3. How can I compare election and voter registration data from different
elections where VTD boundaries have changed?
4. What version of TIGER is the Maptitude for Redistricting data built
5. Can I use a dummy variable for the control field if I don't care
about control fields?
6. Can I have null values in the control field?
7. How can I make my own geography appear in a hierarchy?
8. How can I label the borders of my districts with features, names of
9. Can multiple users share the same geographic file over a network?
10. How do I create a plan with current political districts (e.g. state
legislative districts, congressional districts, etc.)?
11. How do I include the Districts layer in one plan as a reference
layer in another plan?
12. Can I create a metes and bounds report for only the split features
for a layer in my hierarchy?
13. Can I create custom colors
for districts that can be used with any plan?
Copyright © Caliper Corporation