Maptitude for Redistricting includes a library of enacted plans and templates for the geographic area included with your purchase.
- To get started, click the Libraries tab in the plan manager.
- In the Libraries tab, click Add.
- Browse to the location on the C drive where your redistricting data was installed. This is usually named with the state abbreviation followed by Data 20XX Final.
- Click the file with the name of the region and click Open.
- Maptitude for Redistricting adds the library file.
Next get started redistricting by:
- Clicking the Plans tab.
- Click Copy to copy any enacted plan to a new one to begin exploring the features in Maptitude for Redistricting.