Use the Redistricting Toolbox to add or remove districts from your redistricting plan.
To add a district
- Select New District from the Target drop-down.
- Select the district from which you want to add features from the Source drop-down.
- Use the Selection Tools to add geographic features to the New District.
To remove a district
- Choose any district from the Target drop-down.
- Choose the district that you want to remove from your redistricting plan from the Source drop-down.
- Use the Selection Tools to move geography from the Source district into the Target. You may need to change the Target district multiple times until all geography is removed from the Source district and it disappears entirely from your redistricting plan.
Note: You can CTRL + Click or CTRL + Click and drag to deselect some of your selections before updating your districts.