Maptitude Mapping Software for United Kingdom (UK)
Maptitude United Kingdom 2013 Country Package
Maptitude Geographic Information System (GIS) software is the intelligent mapping solution for business, government, and education. Maptitude is a powerful combination of software and geographic data that provides everything you need to realize the benefits of desktop mapping and spatial analysis with a single, easy-to-use package. Maptitude includes one free Country Package of your choice (a US$595 value).
Priced at only US$695,
Maptitude with the United Kingdom Country Package is the
best buy for those looking for United Kingdom and world mapping software.
Key Features of Maptitude with the United Kingdom (UK) Country Package:
- Includes Postal Sectors, Districts, and Areas, plus Postcode Points!
- Allows postcode and address pin-mapping/geocoding for the entire UK
- Has highly detailed UK maps
- Integrates with Google Earth for any location both inside and outside of the UK
- Includes administrative boundaries for the whole of Europe
- Includes numerous UK, European and worldwide data sets (see below)
- Allows town pin-mapping/geocoding for Europe
- Download detailed data for many areas in Europe (more...)
- Includes extensive demographic information for the UK (see below)
- Supports data in many of the spreadsheet, database, and geographic formats used in the UK and Europe (more...)
- Includes 60 days of email and phone technical support!
The United Kingdom Country Package requires Maptitude 2013 or later and it is available to existing Maptitude users for US$595.
Geographic Data Included with the United Kingdom 2013 Country Package:
The United Kingdom (UK) Country Package for Maptitude includes extensive geographic and demographic data so that you can get started as soon as you open the box. The following geographic files are included:
|Nationwide HERE UK Geographic Layers|
|HERE data are from October 2012.
See the Maptitude Mapping Software page for a full list of available countries.
* Includes over 1700 fields of demographic data from the 2011 Census describing population, age, marital status, living arrangements, ethnicity, nativity, race, religion, health, economic activity, employment, housing, households, transit, and vehicles (excluding Scotland)
** Includes over 1700 fields of demographic data from the 2011 Census plus one field of 2011 electorate
*** Includes 22 fields of demographic data with population estimates, resident employees, jobs, and self-containment
|Other Included UK Data|