Street Mapping Software
International Street Mapping
Maptitude includes international highways that allow you to create effective maps of any region in the world, while you can perform more detailed street level mapping and analysis in many countries (U.S., Australia, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and more).
Maptitude includes nationwide streets for the country of your choice. The streets include address and Postal/ZIP Code data for locating (pin-mapping) your data. All classes of road are included such as highways/motorways, major roads, minor roads, trails, and ferry routes.
Answer a few simple questions and Create-a-Map Wizard (TM) makes a map at any scale; from all the countries of the world to streets around an address, landmark, or intersection.
Furthermore, Caliper offers the Download Free Layers add-in that provides easy access to no-cost web-based data sources. This tool allows you to access street level data for countries around the world.
Please contact Caliper Sales for information on obtaining street-level map data for other countries.
Street-Level Geographic Analysis
Street-based tools allow you to create drive-time (or distance) rings. You can use the rings to determine areas that are underserved or to determine how many of your customers are within a 15-minute drive of a store or more than 30 minutes from a store (Figure 3).
You can also partition streets into zones based on the drive time to the nearest facility. For example, create zones that show the areas that are best served by each fire station in a city, or that show which school is closest to each street within a city (Figures 4).
Maptitude can also find shortest routes with directions or create delivery routes to any number of stops based on delivery sequence or fastest time (Figure 1).
Maptitude also has GPS support, allowing you to track your location at the street level, perform field data collection, or create and edit geographic files.
You can further enhance your maps by using the included tools for accessing free imagery from the World Wide Web. With a single mouse click you can download aerial imagery and topographic maps from Google Earth or any image server (WMS).
Maptitude has powerful capabilities for mapping your data:
- Tools for locating features by address, intersection, Postal/ZIP Code, Coordinate, or by manually pointing on the map
- Automatic address standardization
- View address matching results by record
- Location indices for geocoding addresses anywhere in the world
- Multiple methods for choosing the offset distance from the street
- Automatic or prompted address matching
- Variable levels of strictness for address matching
CLICK HERE to learn more about Maptitude.
• Nationwide street geography for your region is included
• Worldwide highway data included with international street data available
• Analysis tools for partitioning streets and creating distance and drive-time bands
• Find shortest paths and delivery routes
• Locate your own data down to the street level
FIGURE 1: Use the included data to create street-level maps which can be used for routing, geocoding, or drive-time analysis.
FIGURE 2: Create highway maps for anywhere in the world.
FIGURE 3: Create rings based on distance or drive time.
FIGURE 4: Partition streets and create zones based on the proximity of the streets to features such as schools or fire stations. The areas above indicate which fire station has the shortest drive time to the streets within that area.