Key Features of Maptitude with the United States Country Package:
Includes nationwide maps such as 5-Digit ZIP Codes with
Census and ACS demographic data
and ZIP Code Business Pattern Data
- Includes nationwide streets with address ranges for
pin-mapping/geocoding your data.
- Has highly detailed maps for the U.S.
- Includes demographic data describing
population, income, age, race, households,
housing units, ethnicity, ancestry, and more.
Click the Demographic Data tab above for more
- Integrates with Google Earth for any location both inside and
outside of the U.S.
- Includes extensive Census demographic information and
American Community Survey (ACS) income data (see the Demographic Data tab)
- Supports data in most spreadsheet, database, and
geographic formats (more...)
- Includes sophisticated analysis tools for building rings
(bands/buffers), facility areas of influence, hot-spots, origin-destination flow lines, districts, drive-time
rings, drive-time territories, routes, and 3D surfaces (more...)
- Includes MapWizard® instant mapping technology for creating
color, scaled-symbol, dot-density, and pie and bar chart thematic
- Includes GISDK application development platform (more...)
- Includes 60 days of email and phone technical support!
The 2014 United States Country Package
requires Maptitude 2014 and it is
available to existing
Maptitude 2014 users for US$595.
Geographic Data Included with the United States 2014 Country Package:
The United States Country Package
includes extensive geographic data so that you can get started as soon
as you open the box. The following geographic files are included with
the Maptitude U.S. Country Package:
|Nationwide Census Summary
Level Boundary Files
- Census Tracts
- Consolidated Cities
- Core Based Statistical Areas: Metropolitan
Statistical Areas (MSAs) and Micropolitan
- County Subdivisions: Minor
Civil Divisions (MCDs) such as boroughs, towns,
townships, Indian reservations, and parish governing
authorities, and Census County Divisions (CCDs) for
states with no MCDs
- Indian Reservations
- Metropolitan Area Central
All of these layers
include the Census demographic and
American Community Survey data described on the U.S. Demographic Data tab.
Geographic Data Layers
- Streets for the entire United States and territories
with address data for geocoding and travel times data
for routing and travel-time rings
- Highways including Interstate, U.S., State, and
County highways and ferry routes
- Building footprints (Major urban areas only)
- Area Landmarks
- Point Landmarks including public facilities, commercial
buildings including shops, restaurants, and retail stores
|HERE data are from October 2013.
See the Maptitude
Mapping Software page for a full list of
Demographic Data Included with
the United States Country Package
The demographic data included in the U.S. Country Package allows you
to make accurate and informed decisions based on diverse demographic and
economic information. All of the Census boundaries that are included
with Maptitude, plus 3- and 5-digit ZIP Code areas, contain several
demographic profiles based on the data reported in the Census and
the 2012 American Community Survey.
Census and ACS data are provided down to Census Tracts in Maptitude.
There are also additional smaller boundaries called
Block Groups available
separately for purchase should you need even greater detail.
Disposable Income Data
The Census Tract, County, State, and
ZIP Code layers contain three fields with disposable income
In addition to the demographic data above, the 3-digit and
5-digit ZIP Code area layers provided with Maptitude include
2010 ZIP Code Business Patterns (ZBP) data and 2006 Rural-Urban
Commuting Area (RUCA) data. The following table lists the
business data fields included with the ZIP Code layers: