Maptitude Mapping Software for South Africa
Maptitude South Africa 2012 Country Package
Maptitude Geographic Information System (GIS) software is the intelligent mapping solution for business, government, and education. Maptitude is a powerful combination of software and geographic data that provides everything you need to realize the benefits of desktop mapping and spatial analysis with a single, easy-to-use package. Maptitude includes one free Country Package of your choice (a US$595 value).
Priced at only US$695, Maptitude with the South Africa Country Package is the best buy for those looking for South Africa and world mapping software.
Key Features of Maptitude with the South Africa Country Package:
- Includes a nationwide Street layer with address ranges for geocoding (pin-mapping) and routing
- Includes administrative boundaries for the whole of South Africa
- Integrates with Google Earth for any location both inside and outside of South Africa
- Supports data in many of the spreadsheet, database, and geographic formats used in South Africa (more...)
- Includes sophisticated analysis tools for building rings (bands/buffers), facility areas of influence, hot-spots, origin-destination flow lines, districts, drive-time rings, drive-time territories, routes, and 3D surfaces (more...)
- Includes MapWizard® instant mapping technology for creating color, scaled-symbol, dot-density, and pie and bar chart thematic maps
- Includes GISDKTM application development platform (more...)
- Includes 60 days of email technical support!
The South Africa Country Package requires Maptitude 2013 or later and it is available to existing Maptitude users for US$595.
Geographic Data Included with the South Africa 2012 Country Package:
The South Africa Country Package includes extensive geographic data so that you can get started as soon as you open the box. The following geographic files are included with the Maptitude South Africa Country Package:
|Nationwide HERE South Africa Geographic Data Layers|
HERE data are from April 2012.