|Overview Map Your Data Data Access Analysis Tools Data Included Examples Development New Features FAQs Pricing Training Support|
Caliper Corporation offers several training courses for Maptitude that enable you to make the most of your mapping software investment.
Caliper offers three days of classroom training that covers materials valuable to both new and existing users of Maptitude.
Overview Day 1: Basic Maptitude
• Use Create-a-Map Wizard to quickly map and analyze your data, apply styles, and add themes
• Learn how you can use Maptitude to map and analyze data
• Control map layers and their settings with the Display Manager
• Visualize your data using thematic tools including color, symbol, pattern, scaled-symbol, chart, dot-density, and 3D themes
• Learn the basics of data management such as clicking on a map to view information for that location
• Learn how to create and use multiple, named selection sets (database filters)
Overview Day 2: Intermediate Maptitude
• Add imagery to your maps such as Google Earth and USGS topographic tiles
• Learn how to work with tables
• Map only your area of interest for analysis and display
• Present your data using report layouts and use your maps in other programs
• Locate your data by address, ZIP Code, city, pointing, and coordinate
• Use GIS analytical tools to create circular buffers and "hot-spot" density grids, and to overlay your data with demographics or any other mapped dataset
Overview Day 3: Professional Maptitude
Maptitude Classroom Training Schedule:
|Basic Maptitude||London, England||December 16, 2013|
|Intermediate Maptitude||London, England||December 17, 2013|
|Basic Maptitude||Newton MA||March 3, 2014|
|Intermediate Maptitude||Newton MA||March 4, 2014|
|Professional Maptitude||Newton MA||March 5, 2014|
Maptitude Course Fees & Registration Information
Classroom courses at our headquarters in Newton, Massachusetts are $900 for three classes, $600 for two classes, and $395 for a single class. The classes start at 9:30AM and end at 4:30PM. Drinks and snacks are provided at breaks mid-morning and mid-afternoon. There is a one hour break for lunch.
The London classes are US$1125 for the two days. For information on the training site, please visit the Maptitude London training page.
To reserve your place for Maptitude training, complete and fax the Registration Form to +1 (617) 527-5113 or register online. Advance registration is required. Note that space is limited. You are not registered until you have received a confirmation. If you cannot attend the courses at this time, we will be offering these classes several more times throughout the year.
If you have any questions, please call us at +1 (617) 527-4700 and ask for Training, or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-site training courses are also available. Call Training at +1 (617) 527-4700 for more information.