|Data Overview||Data Products for Purchase|
Demographic and Geographic Data
Unlike most mapping companies who make users purchase data separately for each county or state, Caliper provides an amazing amount of useful data in TransCAD and Maptitude. Both products include a tremendous amount of nationwide geographic and Census demographic data so that you can get started as soon as you open the box.
The U.S. editions include nationwide streets with address ranges for geocoding, as well as nationwide boundary layers with data from the 2010 Census and the American Community Survey (ACS) down to the Census Tract level. International editions of Maptitude include nationwide data for the respective country. Use the following links to learn more about the data included with each product:
Caliper offers a number of additional data sets for use with Maptitude and TransCAD. These data products include block, block group, political, environmental, banking, international, and transportation data.
Codes (Updated Quarterly) with 2010 Census Data, 2011 Data from ACS, and
Business Data from ZBP
• State Legislative Districts (Upper and Lower Chamber) with Congressional Districts and 2010 Census Data and ACS Data
• 113th Congressional Districts (2012-2014)
• Census Blocks with 2010 Census Data
• Census Block Groups with 2010 Census Data
• School Districts (Elementary, Secondary, and Unified) with 2010 Census Data