Mapping Software for Brazil
|Overview Map Your DataData Access Analysis Tools Data Included Examples Development New Features FAQs Pricing Training Support|
Maptitude Geographic Information System (GIS) software is the intelligent mapping solution for business, government, and education. Maptitude is a powerful combination of software and geographic data that provides everything you need to realize the benefits of desktop mapping and spatial analysis with a single, easy-to-use package. Maptitude includes one free Country Package of your choice (a US$595 value).
Priced at only US$695, Maptitude with the Brazil Country Package is the best buy for those looking for Brazil and world mapping software.
Key Features of Maptitude with the Brazil Country Package:
- Includes a nationwide Street layer with address ranges for geocoding (pin-mapping) and routing
- Includes administrative boundaries for the whole of Brazil
- Integrates with Google Earth for any location both inside and outside of Brazil
- Supports data in many of the spreadsheet, database, and geographic formats used in Brazil (more...)
- Includes sophisticated analysis tools for building rings (bands/buffers), facility areas of influence, hot-spots, origin-destination flow lines, districts, drive-time rings, drive-time territories, routes, and 3D surfaces (more...)
- Includes MapWizard® instant mapping technology for creating color, scaled-symbol, dot-density, and pie and bar chart thematic maps
- Includes GISDKTM application development platform (more...)
- Includes 60 days of email technical support!
The Brazil Country Package requires Maptitude 2013 and it is available to existing Maptitude 2013 users for US$595.
Brazil Geographic Data
The Brazil Country Package includes extensive geographic and demographic data so that you can get started as soon as you open the box. The following geographic files are included with the Maptitude Brazil Country Package:
|Nationwide NAVTEQ Brazil Data||Other Brazil Data||World Data|
• Building footprints (where available)
• Landmark Areas and Points
• Water Areas
• Census Micro-, Meso-, and Macro-Regions*
• Census Tracts (Setor)**
• Metropolitan Regions*
• Populated Places with 1 field of population
• Postcode Centroids
* Includes over 4000 fields of demographic data describing population, age, race, income, literacy, housing, and more.
**Includes 440 fields of demographic data describing population, age, race, income, and housing.
• Cities and Capitals
• Elevation Contours and Points
• Important Latitudes
• Places/Built-Up Areas
• Provinces (for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Japan, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and most of Northern Europe)
• Utility Lines
• 1, 5, 10, 20, and 30 Degree Grid and 10 Degree Area Grid
NAVTEQ data are from October 2012.
Other Country Packages are available.