Maptitude Mapping Software for Mexico
Maptitude Mexico 2014 Country Package
Maptitude Geographic Information System (GIS) software is the intelligent mapping solution for business, government, and education. Maptitude is a powerful combination of software and geographic data that provides everything you need to realize the benefits of desktop mapping and spatial analysis with a single, easy-to-use package. Maptitude includes one free Country Package of your choice (a US$595 value).
Priced at only US$695, Maptitude with the Mexico Country Package is the best buy for those looking for Mexico and world mapping software.
Key Features of Maptitude with the Mexico Country Package:
- Includes a nationwide Street layer with address ranges for geocoding (pin-mapping) and routing
- Includes administrative boundaries for the whole of Mexico
- Integrates with Google Earth for any location both inside and outside of Mexico
- Supports data in many of the spreadsheet, database, and geographic formats used in Mexico (more...)
- Includes sophisticated analysis tools for building rings (bands/buffers), facility areas of influence, hot-spots, origin-destination flow lines, districts, drive-time rings, drive-time territories, routes, and 3D surfaces (more...)
- Includes MapWizard® instant mapping technology for creating color, scaled-symbol, dot-density, and pie and bar chart thematic maps
- Includes GISDKTM application development platform (more...)
- Includes 60 days of email technical support!
The Mexico Country Package requires Maptitude 2014 or later and it is available to existing Maptitude users for US$595.
Geographic Data Included with the Mexico 2014 Country Package:
The Mexico Country Package includes extensive geographic data so that you can get started as soon as you open the box. The following geographic files are included with the Maptitude Mexico Country Package:
|Nationwide HERE Mexico Geographic Data Layers|
HERE data are from October 2013.