|Maptitude 2024 is due out in the first quarter of 2024, and we are offering you an exclusive first look at some of the new features!
- Full support for hierarchical sales territories with any number of levels, such as territories, districts, and regions.
- Share territories with others via Maptitude Online.
New Premium Data:
- Balance routes on cost (per mile/km and/or hour) and weight capacity.
- Compare routes with those calculated by Google, HERE, and Bing.
- Benchmark routes to identify potential improvements and cost savings.
Maptitude Online Features:
- Access the most up-to-date geographic information available and latest Census demographics.
- Completely new free premium data for Maptitude 2024 customers.
- Updated Postal Code boundaries, streets, and country packages.
- Use drawing tools to interactively measure features and add shapes to maps.
- Download demographics by shape as an Excel report.
- New themes for cluster/bubble and density/hot-spot visualizations.
- Run Python scripts in-process using the COM API.
- Set up your preferred Python distribution and environment within Maptitude.
Unlocking the Power of Clustering: Create Optimized Territories from Points for Business Success
As a business development professional, one of your primary goals is to ensure that your sales efforts are targeted, efficient, and ultimately successful. This requires careful planning and organization, especially when it comes to defining territories for your sales representatives or managing customer relationships. This is where the power of clustering comes into play.
Read on to learn how your organization can use clustering to optimize territories! »