Offline Mapping Software
There are many benefits when you use Maptitude offline mapping software:
- Own your maps: Never lose access to your maps and data just because your subscription has expired
- Maptitude has unlimited offline geocoding (also called pin-mapping or address/postal/ZIP Code mapping) that does not require your sensitive locations to be uploaded to the Cloud
- Maptitude allows unlimited transactions, freeing you from credit limits and additional charges
- Maptitude does not have annual subscriptions
- Maptitude has a full suite of mapping tools
- Maptitude is private mapping software and does not require you to upload your data to the Cloud
- Maptitude can be run completely offline, even without an Internet connection
With Maptitude you will be able to:
- Quickly see the information and trends hidden in your geographic data
- Create 3-D maps, heat maps, territories, drive-time rings, hot-spots, charts, and reports
- Import, analyze, segment, and report on data in almost any format
- Map your data for any country in the world: where available use demographic, address, zip code, post code or county boundary data
- Use location intelligence to filter and categorize data
- Print, export, manage, and share your results
- Contact us via phone and email during your 60 days of free technical support!
- Use Maptitude mapping software and start seeing better maps and better results – Now!
Maptitude is competitively priced and enables organizations and businesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making. Why spend more for less?
The best mapping software! Here's why:
√ Maptitude is the easiest-to-use full featured mapping software, and includes powerful tools such as multi-ring drive-time zones
√ Maptitude private mapping software has no subscription fees, and supports secure offline data storage
√ Maptitude provides fully customizable maps with unlimited point icons
√ Maptitude has unlimited pin-mapping/geocoding
√ Maptitude includes free mapping data and demographics covering everything from population statistics to business locations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
“The package offers ease of use, an extensive range of functions & capabilities & a wealth of data. In fact, if I purchased the data separately, from any of multiple sources, the costs for data & restructuring would be over $20000.”
Nick Nicholas, Consultant
“Maptitude contains nearly all of the functionality of other GIS software without nearly as many headaches.”