Maptitude Online is both a map sharing add-in for desktop Maptitude and a stand-alone mapping application. Subscribe today for only $420 annually.
If you need to share your results with others:
- Share maps privately via a username and login
- Share maps publicly with those given the map URL
In addition, even without a copy of desktop Maptitude, any subscriber can:
- Upload Excel or CSV data
- Batch geocode/pushpin address, ZIP Code, and city locations
- Create thematic visualizations such as color/heat maps, pie charts, cluster/bubble, density/hot-spot, symbol, and size themes
- Create radii/buffers/circles, straight line influence areas, weighted centers
- Create demographic report PDFs and overlays
- Use drawing tools to add shapes to maps and to download demographics by shape as an Excel report
- Share maps publicly or privately
- View, query, select, and filter tabular data and map layer features
- Export map images
- Create multiple selections on a layer, allowing, for example, interactive creation and visualization of territories (as sets) on an area layer such as ZIP Codes, Counties, or States
- Modify maps (hide, delete, or add layers/spreadsheets, selections, themes, labels, or analytics)
Visit us for more information on Maptitude Online to start mapping and sharing in the Cloud.
“Maptitude provides great details of geographies along with demographics and economic variables at all the hierarchies we need. It is the best mapping tool we have and is so much better than some of the big data software packages we have used. We use maps from Maptitude for our reporting and analytics and clients are excited about how much detail we can give them. Maptitude has much more analytical capabilities and the maps are much more detailed. We have been using Maptitude to show retailers, dealers, and manufacturers their Total Available Markets based on our product forecasts. Once we load our forecasts, dealer locations, housing starts and other demographics, we are able to show where potential new business can be won. Maptitude has allowed us to better display our insights beyond the usual charts and tables.”
Maptitude provides free datasets with the locations of businesses for many countries including the USA, United Kingdom & Ireland, Canada, Australia, and DACH (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland). Updated USA, Australia, Canada, and UK layers for 2023 are available now for Maptitude 2023 users.
» More about this map and other featured maps
How to use GIS to look at changes in employment patterns
This article explores how to use GIS (geographic information software) in local or regional economics. Many times, local or regional governments, economic geographers or regional economists are asked to look at changes in employment patterns over a specific period within a particular geography (e.g., a city, township, or county) or between several geographies where a comparative analysis is required.
Read more »