Maptitude is a powerful desktop and
software that allows you to create and analyze
maps from Excel data. With Maptitude, you can easily:
Create and Analyze Maps from Excel Data with Maptitude
businesses store the data they want to map in an Excel spreadsheet.
With Maptitude there are no extra costs to map your Excel data after
your purchase or subscription. Maptitude does not use credits or
transaction fees. This means that you can create as many maps as you
want for free from your tables of information. You can create a
variety of maps that allow you to share and report on your
ZIP Code mapping software Excel: Map your spreadsheet data from Excel into map views to see your data aggregated by ZIP Code
Map Excel data: Show your data from Excel in map views with colors, charts, dots, and more
with Maptitude mapping software
Get your data from Excel into map views: Excel mapping with Maptitude lets you locate your spreadsheet data with street level accuracy
Mapping Excel data with Maptitude lets you find hidden patterns in your spreadsheets
by illustrating where your customers are located and by
aggregating your Excel data to postal/ZIP codes, territories,
Start Mapping Now
Benefits of using Maptitude to analyze Excel data
There are many benefits to using Maptitude, including:
- Improved decision-making: Maptitude can help you make better decisions by providing you with visual insights into your Excel data.
- Increased efficiency: Maptitude can help you save time and money by automating tasks such as data analysis and map creation.
- Enhanced communication: Maptitude can help you communicate your ideas more effectively by creating maps that are visually appealing and easy to understand.
How to create a map from Excel data in
create a map from Excel data in Maptitude, simply follow these
- Signup for a free Maptitude trial.
- Import your Excel data into Maptitude.
- Select the type of map you want to create.
- Choose the data fields you want to map.
- Customize the appearance of your map.
- Save and share your map.
Who Uses Maptitude with Excel Data?
are some examples of how Maptitude can be used to create and analyze
maps from Excel data:
- Sales and marketing: Map your customers and prospects to identify trends and opportunities.
- Site selection: Identify potential new locations for your business based on criteria such as demographics, traffic patterns, and proximity to competitors.
- Operations: Optimize your supply chain or delivery routes.
- Risk assessment: Identify areas that are at risk for natural disasters or other events.
“You can easily
import data to and from Excel, build multiple/quality custom Maps and
overlay demographics and sales data. It's a GIS Jackpot!”
President, Strategic Business Solutions, Inc.
use Maptitude extensively for running complex Territory Alignment scenarios. The depth of the product, its total utility and functionality is immense.
Import-Export capability with Excel is seamless.
It is easy to work with and Maptitude support is second to
none. My complements to the Maptitude team: They have
created a solid product and it is one of the best software
investments we have made as an organization.”
Esat Angun |
Director - Sales Operations, Octapharma, USA
Hoboken, New Jersey
Start Mapping Now
Maptitude: The Best Mapping Software for Excel Data
Creating a map from Excel spreadsheet data is easy with Maptitude, a powerful
mapping software that offers a wide range of features and benefits.
Benefits of using Maptitude for Excel mapping:
- Import, export, and link directly to Excel data from any version of Excel (Excel 2000, Excel 2002,
Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, and Excel 2016).
- Quickly map data from Excel into map views.
- Locate, aggregate, and analyze data geographically to find spatial patterns and relationships.
- See the information and trends hidden in your geographic data. Map your data or the included demographic
data provided with the United States and many other Country Packages.
- Create 3-D maps, heat maps, interactive maps, territories, drive-time rings, hot-spots, charts, and reports.
- Import, analyze, segment, and report on data in almost any format.
- Map your data for any country in the world, where available using demographic, address, zip code, post code, or county boundary data.
- Use location intelligence to filter and categorize data.
- Print, export, manage, share, and use located-based results.
With an internet connection, you can access Google Maps imagery or export your maps to Google Earth
Why choose Maptitude?
Maptitude is the best mapping software for
Excel data because it offers a wide range of features and benefits,
- Ease of use: Maptitude is easy to use, even for beginners.
- Power: Maptitude offers a powerful set of mapping and analysis tools.
- Versatility: Maptitude can be used to create a variety of maps, including thematic maps, heat maps, and choropleth maps.
- Accuracy: Maptitude uses accurate and up-to-date geographic data.
- Support: Maptitude offers excellent technical support.
Learn more about Maptitude to see how you and your team can benefit from mapping software!
Schedule a Free Personalized Demo