Alternative to Esri Business Analyst
There are many benefits when you use Maptitude as an alternative to Esri Business Analyst™:
- Own your maps: Never lose access to your maps and data just because your subscription has expired
- Maptitude has unlimited offline geocoding (also called pin-mapping or address/postal/ZIP Code mapping) that does not require your sensitive locations to be uploaded to the Cloud
- Maptitude allows unlimited transactions, freeing you from credit limits and additional charges
- Maptitude does not have annual subscriptions
- Maptitude has a full suite of mapping tools
- Maptitude does not require you to upload your data to the Cloud
- Maptitude can be run completely offline, even without an Internet connection
- more...) Maptitude integrates with other vendor products by supporting formats such as Esri shapefiles, Esri geodatabases, and Esri ArcMap maps (
With Maptitude you will be able to:
- Quickly see the information and trends hidden in your geographic data
- Create 3-D maps, heat maps, territories, drive-time rings, hot-spots, charts, and reports
- Import, analyze, segment, and report on data in almost any format
- Map your data for any country in the world: where available use demographic, address, zip code, post code or county boundary data
- Use location intelligence to filter and categorize data
- Print, export, manage, share, and use located-based results
- Contact us via phone and email during your 60 days of free technical support!
- Use Maptitude mapping software and start seeing better maps and better results – Now!
“We were looking for a cheap replacement for ESRI Business Analyst, and Maptitude has all of our commonly used features, as well as up to date demographic, traffic, and competition data. Overall the software is great, and customer service is helpful. We got 90% of what we needed for about 3% of the price we would have spent otherwise. I can make maps almost identical to those I previously made with ESRI's products.”
|Maptitude||ArcGIS Business Analyst|
|Per User||$695 one-time purchase||$1,100|
|Annual Licensing||$0 ($395 optional upgrade)||$1,100|
|Usage||Unlimited||5500 credits included (about 440 reports)|
|Additional Usage||Unlimited||$100 per 1000 credits (about 80 reports)|
The best mapping software! Here's why:
√ Maptitude is the easiest-to-use full featured mapping software, and includes powerful tools such as multi-ring drive-time zones
√ Maptitude has no subscription fees, and supports secure off-line data storage
√ Maptitude provides fully customizable maps with unlimited point icons
√ Maptitude has unlimited pin-mapping/geocoding
√ Maptitude includes free mapping data and demographics covering everything from population statistics to business locations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
Maptitude is competitively priced and enables organizations and businesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making. Why spend more for less?
“I would strongly recommend Maptitude as a geospatial software package to meet your spatial analysis needs. I have been a user of the software for about 3 years now, as the software is quite affordable compared to MapInfo and ESRI Business Analyst Online. The software is aimed at the business/real estate person who needs to do site selection work, hot spots, demographic analysis, and advanced trade area analysis. The software is easy to use, customizable, and can easily bring in point data from an Excel Spreadsheet with your store attribute data including latitude/longitude or by address (the software comes with a great geocoder). You can also build your own formulas to do a custom analysis. Included with your country package of choice is detailed census data available at the county, zip code and census tract levels.”