Alternative to iXPRESS
Only US$695! Maptitude is more cost effective than iXPRESS — Why pay more for less?
Maptitude makes it easy to use maps to analyze and understand markets and site locations. Maptitude includes substantial social, housing, and income data, along with easy-to-use analysis tools that will allow you to better understand the relationships between your demand, supply, and competitor locations.
The Facility Location Wizard provides a powerful yet simple to use site selection tool that guides you through the entire process from model creation to site prediction.
There are many benefits when you use Maptitude as an alternative to iXPRESS:
- Quickly see the information and trends hidden in your geographic data
- Create 3-D maps, heat maps, territories, drive-time rings, hot-spots, charts, and reports
- Import, analyze, segment, and report on data in almost any format
- Map your data for any country in the world: where available use demographic, address, zip code, post code or county boundary data
- Use location intelligence to filter and categorize data
- Print, export, manage, share, and use located-based results
- Contact us via phone and email during your 60 days of free technical support!
- Use Maptitude mapping software and start seeing better maps and better results – Now!
Maptitude is competitively priced and enables organizations and businesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making. Why spend more for less?
The best mapping software! Here's why:
√ Maptitude is the easiest-to-use full featured mapping software, and includes powerful tools such as multi-ring drive-time zones
√ Maptitude has no subscription fees, and supports secure off-line data storage
√ Maptitude provides fully customizable maps with unlimited point icons
√ Maptitude has unlimited pin-mapping/geocoding
√ Maptitude includes free mapping data and demographics covering everything from population statistics to business locations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
“The package offers ease of use, an extensive range of functions & capabilities & a wealth of data. In fact, if I purchased the data separately, from any of multiple sources, the costs for data & restructuring would be over $20000.”
Nick Nicholas, Consultant
“Maptitude contains nearly all of the functionality of other GIS software without nearly as many headaches.”