Alternative to Power Map for Excel
There are many benefits when you use Maptitude mapping software to turn your Excel data into maps:
- Locate, aggregate, and analyze data geographically and find spatial patterns and relationships in your data
- Quickly see the information and trends hidden in your geographic data
- Create 3-D maps, heat maps, territories, drive-time rings, hot-spots, charts, and reports
- Import, analyze, segment, and report on data in almost any format
- Map your data for any country in the world: where available use demographic, address, zip code, post code or county boundary data
- Use location intelligence to filter and categorize data
- Print, export, manage, share, and use located-based results
- Contact us via phone and email during your 60 days of free technical support!
- Use Maptitude mapping software with your Excel data and start seeing better maps and better results – Now!
Maptitude is competitively priced and enables organizations and businesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making. Why spend more for less?
The best mapping software! Here's why:
√ Maptitude is the easiest-to-use full featured mapping software, and includes powerful tools such as multi-ring drive-time zones
√ Maptitude has no subscription fees, and supports secure off-line data storage
√ Maptitude provides fully customizable maps with unlimited point icons
√ Maptitude has unlimited pin-mapping/geocoding
√ Maptitude includes free mapping data and demographics covering everything from population statistics to business locations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
Using Maptitude with Excel Tutorial:
“Maptitude is excellent for doing geographic analysis projects looking at: where existing customers are and new ones might be (including using the built-in demographic data); identifying hot-spots, patterns and trends that can't be seen in Excel. It is really helpful with network design tasks - which sites are best: centres of gravity; visualising size of flows between distribution centres; allocating volume to different depots.”
Kirsten Tisdale, Director / Logistics Consultant
“ Maptitude supports all of MapPoint and Powermap’s data plotting options out-of-the-box. It can plot Column Maps (Prism Maps), Bubble Maps (pie charts), Heatmaps, and Regions (area layers); and does not require a subscription or an Internet connection.”
Richard Marsden, Geospatial Software Engineer
Wichita Falls, Texas