Geocoding Mapping Software
Create-a-Map Wizard™ gives you start-to-finish assistance for locating (geocoding), geographically analyzing, and mapping your data. In a few easy steps, you can locate your customers, color code ZIP/Postal Codes with your sales data, build bands around your stores, and much more.
You can use the built-in geocoding tools to pin map your data. By locating a point feature for every record in your table you can see the distribution of your customers, facilities, or other resources.
- Locate features by address, intersection, ZIP/Postal Code, town, coordinate, or by clicking on the map
- Standardize addresses automatically
- Choose the offset distance from the street
- Choose whether to scatter locations when geocoding by postal code or city
- Locate addresses without postal codes
- Geocode automatically or use prompted geocoding
- Choose the level of strictness for matching
- Geocode using flexible matching that handles data errors in addresses and postal codes
Whether you use the in-process extension API or the out-of-process connection API, you can access more than 850 GIS functions. These functions include:
- Geocoding street addresses using your licensed country data packages
- Geocoding tables of street addresses
- Reverse geocoding: obtaining information about all the map layers for an input geographic coordinate