Health Insurance Mapping Software
The dynamics of health insurance coverage vary substantially across regions. Maptitude 2014 allows you to map these differences in public vs. private insurance, those without insurance, and coverage for those who are employed or unemployed. These figures can also be compared to population density, age distribution, disease prevalence, race, ethnicity, poverty and the ability to access care.
There are many benefits when you use Maptitude health insurance mapping software:
- Use the included health insurance coverage and other demographic data at the state, county, ZIP Code, and tract level
- Locate unlimited records by address using the street data included with any of the Maptitude Country Packages
- Quickly see the information and trends hidden in your geographic data
- Create 3-D maps, heat maps, territories, drive-time rings, hot-spots, charts, and reports
- Import, analyze, segment, and report on data in almost any format
- Use location intelligence to filter and categorize data
- Print, export, manage, share, and use located-based results
- Contact us via phone and email during your 60 days of free technical support!
- Use Maptitude address mapping software and start seeing better maps and better results – Now!
Maptitude is competitively priced and enables organizations and businesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making. Why spend more for less?
The best mapping software! Here's why:
√ Maptitude is the easiest-to-use full featured mapping software, and includes powerful tools such as multi-ring drive-time zones
√ Maptitude has no subscription fees, and supports secure off-line data storage
√ Maptitude provides fully customizable maps with unlimited point icons
√ Maptitude has unlimited pin-mapping/geocoding
√ Maptitude includes free mapping data and demographics covering everything from population statistics to business locations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
“The package offers ease of use, an extensive range of functions & capabilities & a wealth of data. In fact, if I purchased the data separately, from any of multiple sources, the costs for data & restructuring would be over $20000.”
Nick Nicholas, Consultant
“Maptitude contains nearly all of the functionality of other GIS software without nearly as many headaches.”