Alternative to QGIS - QGIS Replacement
There are many benefits when you use Maptitude as an alternative to QGIS:
- Quickly see the information and trends hidden in your geographic data
- Create 3-D maps, heat maps, territories, drive-time rings, hot-spots, charts, and reports
- Import, analyze, segment, and report on data in almost any format
- Map your data for any country in the world: where available use demographic, address, zip code, post code or county boundary data
- Use location intelligence to filter and categorize data
- Print, export, manage, share, and use located-based results
- Contact us via phone and email during your 60 days of free technical support!
- Use Maptitude mapping software and start seeing better maps and better results – Now!
Maptitude is competitively priced and enables organizations and businesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making. Why spend more for less?
|Ready-to-use maps out of the box||Yes||No|
|Integrated country-specific data (USA, UK, Canada, and more)||Yes||No|
|Commercial-grade, unlimited address/postal geocoding||Yes||No|
|Import and viewing of geographic data||Yes||Yes|
|Built-in territory manager||Yes||No|
|Dedicated technical support||Yes||No|
|Routing, multi-stop routes, optimized routes, drive-times: on commercial-grade street data||Yes||No|
|Drive-time rings/zones on commercial-grade street data||Yes||No|
|Integrated demographic data||Yes||No|
|Data-driven wizards allowing for fast map creation||Yes||No|
|Stable and reliable commercial-grade product||Yes||No|
The best mapping software! Here's why:
√ Maptitude is the easiest-to-use full featured mapping software, and includes powerful tools such as multi-ring drive-time zones
√ Maptitude has no subscription fees, and supports secure off-line data storage
√ Maptitude provides fully customizable maps with unlimited point icons
√ Maptitude has unlimited pin-mapping/geocoding
√ Maptitude is the most affordable of the desktop GIS alternatives to QGIS
√ Maptitude includes free mapping data and demographics covering everything from population statistics to business locations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
“The package offers ease of use, an extensive range of functions & capabilities & a wealth of data. In fact, if I purchased the data separately, from any of multiple sources, the costs for data & restructuring would be over $20000.”
Nick Nicholas, Consultant
“Maptitude contains nearly all of the functionality of other GIS software without nearly as many headaches.”