Alternative to STDB
Maptitude real estate mapping software empowers property professionals and real estate agents with the fundamental mapping and geographic analysis tools that they need for residential or commercial real estate. Maptitude provides a toolkit of market analysis products that you can use to find the most current information about a market or site influencing the value of any property in the United States and other countries. With Maptitude, you can visualize locations and assess them for desirable qualities.
Maptitude is one of the original mapping applications, first launched in 1995 by Caliper, a software company founded in 1983. Maptitude has outlasted products such as the Xceligent STDB™ platform by being committed to mapping, and by staying true to our roots as a privately held company.
Using Maptitude, you can answer your clients' questions about the neighborhood of a residential property. By simply typing an address, you are taken to the correct location on a map where you can provide answers to question such as: Is the site near major roads? Are there schools nearby? Is the income level suitable to first-time residential buyers? Are there parks or other amenities nearby? What is the range of home values? These are just a few of the questions that can be answered by simply looking at a map produced with Maptitude.
Appraisal Institute (AI) members and professionals may qualify for discounts when purchasing Maptitude. If you are a Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI) contact us email@example.com.
Maptitude is the best STDB alternative:
- Costs only $395 annually
- Includes extensive data, reporting, and mapping toolsets for demographic and location analysis
- Supports inputting an address and creating mile rings and demographics for a site
- Includes mapping data and demographics covering everything from population statistics to business locations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
- Includes point-of-interest USA business directory, retail locations, and search
- Includes flood maps, when requested
- Includes employment data by NAICS code by ZIP Code, when requested
There are many benefits when you use Maptitude as a Sites To Do Business (STDB) replacement:
- Own your maps: Never lose access to your maps and data just because your subscription has expired
- Maptitude has unlimited offline geocoding (also called pin-mapping or address/postal/ZIP Code mapping) that does not require your sensitive locations to be uploaded to the Cloud
- Maptitude allows unlimited transactions, freeing you from credit limits and additional charges
- Maptitude does not have annual subscriptions
- Maptitude has a full suite of mapping tools
- Maptitude does not require you to upload your data to the Cloud
- Maptitude can be run completely offline, even without an Internet connection
Please contact Caliper Sales for more information.
“I am in real estate/property industry, and use Maptitude for trade area analysis, site selection, and creating quality custom maps for my reports. Trade area analysis is awesome as built in are numerous types such as radius, drive-time, etc. With a little extra skill, I completed complete retail gravity (Huff model) trade areas, weighted on different features. I also taught spatial analysis to real estate students at university, and Maptitude was our software choice.”
Maptitude is competitively priced and enables organizations and businesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making. Why spend more for less?