Alternative to TTG Territory Mapper
Maptitude territory mapping software is an alternative to TTG Territory Mapper™. Use Maptitude to:
- Create territories based on a table or Excel spreadsheet of data; interactively by clicking on features in a map such as postal areas; or manually by drawing whatever boundary lines you require using the Maptitude editing tools.
- Define and modify your sales territories based on geography, demographics, or your corporate revenue or customer distribution
- Group areas to create your own customer trade areas and territory assignments
- Create overlapping territories
- Build territories based on drive time, drive distance, or straight-line distances
- Use intuitive territory design tools to quickly create custom territory maps
- Improve sales management using territories based on the latest data
- Supports many file formats including Microsoft Excel and Google Map formats (KML, KMZ)
- Use Maptitude territory mapping software and start seeing better maps and better results – Now!
Learn more about territory mapping with Maptitude on the Territory Mapping Solution page.
Maptitude is competitively priced and enables organizations and businesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making. Why spend more for less?
The best mapping software and TTG Territory Mapper replacement! Here's why:
√ Maptitude is the easiest-to-use full featured mapping software, and includes powerful tools such as multi-ring drive-time zones
√ Maptitude has no subscription fees, and supports secure off-line data storage
√ Maptitude provides fully customizable maps with unlimited point icons
√ Maptitude has unlimited pin-mapping/geocoding
√ Maptitude includes free mapping data and demographics covering everything from population statistics to business locations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
“A wonderful territory mapping program and then some! Ease of moving territories, obtaining census data and plotting territories to that data. Beautiful interface and several ways to customize the product and exports. The ability to pull in my older MapPoint files and data was a huge plus! Great video tutorials that help you get started as well.”
“Maptitude just works! We now build our franchise territories with ease. Our organization has benefited from our ability to strategically plan out prospective territories, gauge market penetration of our active franchise territories, and begin to identify what our top performing territories have in common.”