How do I map a list of addresses?
Maptitude mapping software provides you with unlimited pin mapping from your list of addresses. Create-a-Map Wizard™ gives you start-to-finish assistance for mapping lists of addresses and geographically analyzing the results. Simply tell Maptitude what database, table, or spreadsheet to use and what analysis you want to perform to create a map that contains a point feature for every record in your list. By mapping your lists of addresses you will be able to visualize the distribution of your customers, facilities, or other resources.
Additionally, once you have mapped your addresses, you can:
- Customize the point icon and color
- Display the points with a color or size theme based (e.g., show the customers that have higher sales with larger symbols)
- Filter features based on attributes and/or geographic location (e.g., Find all of the customers in ZIP Codes with high disposable income who are also within 20 minutes of one of your stores)
- Create heat maps showing where concentrations are highest and lowest
- Create territories
- Find driving directions
- Build buffers based on drive time or distance