How do I create a map with pins?
Maptitude mapping software lets you create a map with pins based on your data. Create-a-Map Wizard™ gives you start-to-finish assistance for pin mapping lists of addresses and geographically analyzing the results. Simply tell Maptitude what database, table, or spreadsheet to use and what analysis you want to perform to create a map with pins based on the geographic locations within your data. By creating a map with pins you will be able to visualize the distribution of your customers, facilities, or other resources.
Additionally, once you have pin mapped your data, you can:
- Customize the pin icon and color
- Display the pins with a color or size theme based (e.g., show the customers that have higher sales with larger symbols)
- Filter features based on attributes and/or geographic location (e.g., Find all of the customers in ZIP Codes with high disposable income who are also within 15 minutes of one of your stores)
- Create heat maps showing where concentrations are highest and lowest
- Create territories
- Find driving directions
- Build buffers based on drive time or distance