Maptitude Online is both a map sharing add-in for desktop
Maptitude and a stand-alone mapping application. Subscribe today for only
If you need to share your results with others, you can:
- Share maps privately via a username and login
- Share maps publicly with those given the map URL
- Embed public maps within a webpage or blog using one line of simple HTML iframe code
In addition, even without a copy of desktop Maptitude, any subscriber can:
- Upload Excel or CSV data, or copy and paste your locations, or even type your addresses
- Batch geocode/pushpin address, ZIP Code, and city locations
- Create thematic visualizations such as color/heat maps, pie charts, symbol and size themes
- Create radii/buffers/circles, straight line influence areas, weighted centers
- Create demographic report PDFs and overlays
- Use drawing tools to add shapes to maps and to download
demographics by shape as an Excel report
- Share maps publicly or privately
- View, query, select, and filter tabular data and map layer features
- Export map images
- Create multiple selections on a layer, allowing, for example, interactive creation and visualization of territories (as sets) on an area layer such as ZIP Codes, Counties, or States
- Modify maps (hide, delete, or add layers/spreadsheets, selections, themes, labels, or analytics)
What is Maptitude Online?
Maptitude Online mapping software brings the benefits of the intuitive and
powerful analytics of the desktop to the whole organization.
Administrator and team permissions can be set, and secure
logins provide access to maps, data, and reports that can be
accessed, queried, and downloaded. You can also choose which
Maptitude Online maps you would like to make public.
The Maptitude Online mapping program can be thought of as either a “sharing
add-in” to desktop Maptitude or as a stand-alone basic online
Map Sharing Add-in for Desktop Maptitude
As a map sharing add-in, maps and reports are created using either a
desktop or remote desktop license. The annual online
subscription then allows you to upload your maps and reports to
the online application through which your maps can be viewed
interactively via a web browser. Simple upload tools in desktop
Maptitude securely transfer the data to the Maptitude Online
Maptitude Online map software allows you to share the maps and reports
that you create in Maptitude with people who don't have the
desktop Maptitude software. The straight-forward publishing
tools allow you to easily distribute your findings and results
to those that need them within an organization and beyond.
Maptitude Online Sharing Example
How to Upload and Access Maps in Maptitude Online
This video provides step-by-step instructions for how to share maps with
the Maptitude Online mapping tool.
0:00 - Introduction
0:54 - Uploading maps
and reports from Maptitude
2:30 - Maptitude Online Map
3:07 - Opening and Interacting with Maps
4:24 - Viewing
Data from the Map
6:08 - Exporting Map Images
Opening Uploaded Reports
Stand-alone Online Mapping Application
As a stand-alone application, desktop Maptitude is not required,
and you can directly upload Excel or CSV data and map it using a basic
Create-a-Map-Wizard. These maps can also be shared online publicly or
privately. This is a good option if your mapping needs are simple.
1. Upload an Excel or CSV file to Maptitude Online and verify the fields that contain information that can be used for mapping.
2. Choose whether you want to display your data as points on a map or aggregated to postal codes or states
3. Choose a type of theme to use to illustrate your data on the map and one or more fields that contain the data to use.
4. If you chose to show your data as points on a map, choose
whether you also want to create buffers, find a weighted
center, or create areas of influence/catchment areas
Mapping Your Data with Maptitude Online SaaS
This video provides step-by-step instructions for how to
create maps that use your data with Maptitude Online.
0:00 - Introduction
and Uploading Your Data
0:49 - Creating a Geocoded Layer
2:47 - Showing Areas Such as ZIP Codes with
Maptitude Online Requirements
If you have the latest desktop Maptitude or need a simple
stand-alone mapping application, you can subscribe to share your
maps privately or publicly. Subscribe
now! Maptitude Online makes it simple to upload and share
your maps and data and is supported by
learning materials, and has competitive
features and pricing.
Case Studies Free Trial