Cloud-based Web Mapping and GIS Designed for Business
Online Maps that Deliver the Best Results
Transform complex data into clear insights through the intuitive
power of cloud-based mapping. Maptitude Online allows you to fully
customize maps and to visualize information – affordably, and with
robust security and ease of use.
What is Online Mapping?
Online mapping brings the capabilities of
geographic information systems (GIS) software to interactive
maps on the internet. Maptitude has been refined over decades to be
a precision tool for business development professionals. With
Maptitude Online you are truly accessing GIS as a Software as a
Service (SaaS). Maptitude Online combines the powerful functionality
of Maptitude with Amazon Web Services and Mapbox GL JS, providing a
seamless, secure, and reliable mapping experience.
Why Use Business-Grade Mapping Software?
Mapping stands out as the most intuitive way to visualize,
understand, and share location-based data. While many services claim
to offer a full suite of mapping tools, none come close to the
proven track record of Maptitude features developed for the business
community over many years. Other free and commercial applications
simply lack the extensive capabilities and data needed to perform
useful geographic analysis.
“A picture speaks a thousand words. Being able to create a sales tool in a few clicks is priceless.”
Vernon Scheuplein Jr.
Aftermarket Business Development Manager, Weasler Engineering
What is the Best Online Mapping Software?
Maptitude Online, a powerful cloud-based application, is an
online mapping software designed to solve the location-based issues
faced by most organizations. With sophisticated mapping tools,
extensive demographic and geographic data, and flexible
customization options, Maptitude is the best choice in online
mapping software for businesses.
“If you are looking to expand a retail business with new
locations, do not try doing it without using Maptitude. Among other things, Maptitude allows you to evaluate
potential locations anywhere in the U.S. (also internationally) and examine the demographic profile of customers
based on location parameters that you set. In addition, it allows you to map competitor locations and other
locations that may be pertinent to your analysis. Basically,
it takes the guesswork out of selecting a business
Manager, SLLM Pizza LLC
Start Mapping Now
Maptitude Online Features
Maptitude Online has a Wizard-driven interface that ensures you
are creating maps within minutes of uploading your data.
Step-by-step prompts guide you through each task, and the maps
created can be fully customized in terms of styles, backgrounds, and
Simple Online Map Sharing for Customer and Business Engagement
Maptitude Online allows you to easily share your results with
others, whether for internal business use, or for external customer
- Share maps privately and securely via a username and login.
- Share maps publicly with those given the map URL.
- Embed public maps within a webpage or blog using one line of
simple HTML iframe code.
- Create and manage teams of subscribers and share with
specific teams for better collaboration.
- Export map images with a single click for inclusion in
presentations or slides.
- Download ready-made demographic report PDFs and overlays for
your market areas and territories.
“Best and easiest mapping solution available. Output production is the best when I need to share information with others. I have never found anything I wanted to do that I couldn't do.”
President, D&D Medical Inc.
Flexible Pushpin Online Mapping
Upload or just copy and paste your tables/spreadsheets into
Maptitude Online with simple pin-mapping tools. You can even type
your addresses if you need to. Maptitude provides batch geocoding of
your addresses, postal/ZIP Codes, and city locations, with default
options that create presentation quality maps.
Your pushpins can be visualized by value (e.g., sales, revenue,
or number of prospects) or category (e.g., type, brand, or name),
with different shapes, colors, and methods available to choose from.
Thematics allow you to see different values for each point on the
map as pie and bar charts for example, or by color palette or size.
- Upload Excel/CSV data, type, or copy/paste your locations.
- See where your data is located with cluster maps (also known
as density and hot-spot maps) or bubble maps.
- See your data on the map with point labels, color themes,
size themes, chart themes, and symbol themes.
Start Mapping Now
Map Your Marketing and Sales Data for Better Results
Use Maptitude Online to decrease costs and increase revenue by
geographically analyzing your data. Location intelligence helps your
business understand the competitive landscape and where
opportunities are, giving you insights the competition lacks.
- Map US Census demographics, American Community Survey
statistics, and other premium datasets, that provide valuable
- Map your sales territories to better manage and analyze
sales and rep and market coverage.
- Use the Drawing Tools to extract data on the fly by radius
or shape or to quickly edit and modify your maps.
“Amazing product at a great value with even better customer service! The benefits have been
providing invaluable insight to upper management regarding what kinds of opportunities are out there and consequently, giving the company a chance
to grow via acquisitions. Moreover, the additional features within Maptitude allow you to identify new areas of growth or new markets
to enter given the plethora of demographic data it has embedded within the software.”
Senior Financial Analyst, AutoNation
Attractive and Insightful Map Visualizations
The Maptitude Online wizard-driven data chooser makes it easy for
you to map any of hundreds of demographic variables or your own
data. Geographic boundaries (ZIP Codes, States, Counties, and more)
can be attractively shaded using predefined color ranges, or your
own custom palettes.
- To better understand your markets, create thematic
visualizations such as color/heat maps, pie charts,
cluster/bubble, density/hot-spot, symbol, and size themes.
- Use shaded selection set filters to group your data, both in
the map and in the associated tables, allowing you to query key
information for better decisions.
Customizable Online Maps to Tell Your Data Story
Maps can tell the story hidden in your data in a way that no
spreadsheet or database ever could. Maptitude Online allows you to
make highly customized and attractive maps so that you can explain
your findings in the clearest way possible.
- Map layer control gives you the flexibility to manage every
item in your map, whether you want to show more or less detail
to convey your findings.
- Choose from a variety of basemap backgrounds such as aerial
and topographic, to instantly change the look and feel of maps
to suit your needs.
- Modify styles, colors, and icons from a wide variety of
options, to better distinguish your locations and data on the
- Custom brand your maps with your images, corporate logo, and
Analysis Tools for Location Intelligence
Built on decades of business user feedback, leverage the
Maptitude Online location-based toolkit to make smarter decisions,
- Create radii/buffers/circles, straight line influence areas,
and weighted centers to identify optimal site locations, define
market areas, and establish and analyze territories.
- Use drawing tools to quickly measure features, to add shapes
to maps, and to download market demographics by shape as an
- Create drive-time rings to explore the reach of your
facilities over the transportation network, and to see how
accessible your sites are to customers.
Start Mapping Now
Try an interactive Maptitude Online map now!
This interactive map lets you see the median income for U.S. ZIP Codes and proximity to major U.S. airports.
Start Your Free, No Risk, 30 Day Trial
How Organizations Use Maptitude Online for Success
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Maptitude Online?
mapping software brings the benefits of the
intuitive and powerful analytics of the desktop to
the whole organization.
team permissions can be set, and secure logins
provide access to maps, data, and reports that
can be accessed, queried, and downloaded. You
can also choose which Maptitude Online maps you
would like to make public.
Online mapping program can be thought of as
either a “sharing add-in” to desktop Maptitude
or as a stand-alone online mapping application.
Maptitude Online is both a map sharing add-in for desktop
Maptitude and a stand-alone mapping application. Subscribe today for only
If you need to share your results with others, you can:
- Share maps privately via a username and login
- Share maps publicly with those given the map URL
In addition, even without a copy of desktop Maptitude, any subscriber can:
- Upload Excel or CSV data, or copy and paste your locations, or even type your addresses
- Batch geocode/pushpin address, ZIP Code, and city locations
- Create thematic visualizations such as color/heat maps, pie charts, cluster/bubble, density/hot-spot, symbol, and size themes
- Create radii/buffers/circles, straight line influence areas, weighted centers
- Create demographic report PDFs and overlays
- Use drawing tools to measure features, to add shapes to maps, and to download demographics by shape as an Excel report
- Share maps publicly or privately
- View, query, select, and filter tabular data and map layer features
- Export map images
- Create multiple selections on a layer, allowing, for example, interactive creation and visualization of territories (as sets) on an area layer such as ZIP Codes, Counties, or States
- Modify maps (hide, delete, or add layers/spreadsheets, selections, themes, styles, labels, or analytics)
Map Sharing Add-in for Desktop Maptitude
As a map sharing add-in, maps and reports are created using either a
desktop or remote desktop license. The annual online
subscription then allows you to upload your maps and reports to
the online application through which your maps can be viewed
interactively via a web browser. Simple upload tools in desktop
Maptitude securely transfer the data to the Maptitude Online
Maptitude Online map software allows you to share the maps and reports
that you create in Maptitude with people who don't have the
desktop Maptitude software. The straight-forward publishing
tools allow you to easily distribute your findings and results
to those that need them within an organization and beyond.
Stand-alone Online Mapping Application
As a stand-alone application, desktop Maptitude is not required,
and you can directly upload Excel or CSV data and map it using Create-a-Map-Wizard. These maps can also be shared online publicly or
privately. This is a good option if you require
flexible, customizable, and powerful online
mapping or do not have Windows.
1. Upload an Excel or CSV file to Maptitude Online and verify the fields that contain information that can be used for mapping.
2. Choose whether you want to display your data as points on a map or aggregated to postal codes or states
3. Choose a type of theme to use to illustrate your data on the map and one or more fields that contain the data to use.
4. If you chose to show your data as points on a map, choose
whether you also want to create buffers, find a weighted
center, or create areas of influence/catchment areas
What are the Maptitude Online Requirements?
Maptitude Online can
be used on any device on any browser. If you have
the latest desktop Maptitude or need a flexible,
customizable, and powerful online mapping
application, you can subscribe to share your
maps privately or publicly. Subscribe
now! Maptitude Online makes it simple to upload and share
your maps and data and is supported by
learning materials, and has competitive
features and pricing.