Maptitude allows you to select Fitness Facilities by name from the Points of Interest (POI). These map layers include groups of business locations by type. Each layer contains locations for a single category of point features, such as banks, clothing stores, auto dealerships, restaurants, and hospitals. These new layers are perfect for site location, competitive analysis, routing, and real estate reports. The layers have attractive icons and can be added to any Maptitude map. Each record in the Points of Interest layers has the name, address and other basic contact information for the facilities listed.
The following steps outline how to filter the Points of Interest data for specific fitness facilities by brand:
- You will first need to download the Points of Interest layers and add them to a map.
- Choose Selection>Select by Condition to display the Select by Condition dialog box.
- Use the Condition Builder to create a filter that will select the locations of interest. For example, if you wanted to find all the Planet Fitness locations you would type Name = “Planet Fitness”. You can add additional Conditions to make your selection more specific.
- Type a name for the set in the Set Name box and click OK.
- Maptitude highlights the selected features on the map. To hide the features that are not part of the filtered set, choose Selection>Settings, highlight the layer at the top of the scroll list, click Status to change its status to “invisible,” and click Close. Only the filtered features will be displayed on the map.