Create a Map from Excel Spreadsheet Data
There are many benefits when you use Maptitude mapping software to make a map from Excel spreadsheet data:
- Maptitude imports, exports, and directly links to Excel data from every version and type of Excel data including XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB
- Quickly map data from excel into map views
- Locate, aggregate, and analyze data geographically and find spatial patterns and relationships in your data
- See the information and trends hidden in your geographic data
- Create 3-D maps, heat maps, interactive maps, territories, drive-time rings, hot-spots, charts, and reports
- Import, analyze, segment, and report on data in almost any format
- Map your data for any country in the world: where available use demographic, address, zip code, post code or county boundary data
- Use location intelligence to filter and categorize data
- Print, export, manage, share, and use located-based results
- Contact us via phone and email during your 60 days of free technical support!
- Use Maptitude mapping software with your Excel spreadsheet data and start seeing better maps and better results – Now!
Maptitude is competitively priced and enables organizations and businesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making. Why spend more for less? Download Maptitude and get started adding your Excel data to maps!
The best mapping software! Here's why:
√ Maptitude is the easiest-to-use full featured mapping software, and includes powerful tools such as multi-ring drive-time zones
√ Maptitude has no subscription fees, and supports secure off-line data storage
√ Maptitude provides fully customizable maps with unlimited point icons
√ Maptitude has unlimited pin-mapping/geocoding
√ Maptitude includes free mapping data and demographics covering everything from population statistics to business locations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
“You can easily import data to and from Excel, build multiple/quality custom Maps and overlay demographics and sales data. It's a GIS Jackpot!”
“We use Maptitude extensively for running complex Territory Alignment scenarios. The depth of the product, its total utility and functionality is immense. Import-Export capability with Excel is seamless. It is easy to work with and Maptitude support is second to none. My complements to the Maptitude team: They have created a solid product and it is one of the best software investments we have made as an organization.”