Alternative to Google Maps Engine Pro
There are many benefits when you use Maptitude as an alternative to Google Maps Engine Pro™:
- Quickly see the information and trends hidden in your geographic data
- Create 3-D maps, heat maps, territories, drive-time rings, hot-spots, charts, and reports
- Import, analyze, segment, and report on data in almost any format
- Map your data for any country in the world: where available use demographic, address, zip code, post code or county boundary data
- Use location intelligence to filter and categorize data
- Print, export, manage, share, and use located-based results
- Contact us via phone and email during your 60 days of free technical support!
- Use Maptitude mapping software and start seeing better maps and better results – Now!
Maptitude can turn maps into interactive mobile ready applications that allow you to share maps across an organization. Maps are uploaded to Maptitude Online. These maps are then accessible via browser-based interfaces on desktop and mobile devices providing mapping tools via a website branded with your company name and logo. Alternatively, if you need to self-host a web GIS application, or need a customized web mapping application, contact us about our web mapping development platform.
Maptitude is competitively priced and enables organizations and businesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making. Why spend more for less?
The best mapping software! Here's why:
√ Maptitude is the easiest-to-use full featured mapping software, and includes powerful tools such as multi-ring drive-time zones
√ Maptitude has no subscription fees, and supports secure off-line data storage
- Maptitude Online is available for customers that require online sharing or a Cloud application
- Maptitude subscriptions are available for customers that prefer them to our one-time payment pricing
√ Maptitude provides fully customizable maps with unlimited point icons
√ Maptitude has unlimited pin-mapping/geocoding
√ Maptitude includes free mapping data and demographics covering everything from population statistics to business locations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
“I have worked with Caliper products for 10 years as a transportation/urban planner and they have always fulfilled my needs. Maptitude/TransCAD software are easy to use, organized and robust: able to cope with large datasets without any problems. The user interface is very clear and easy to understand. The exchange of data and databases across several formats is also very simple and functional. The two-way direct link with Google Earth makes my projects look really interesting.”
Gustavo Manzato, Professor
“The package offers ease of use, an extensive range of functions & capabilities & a wealth of data. In fact, if I purchased the data separately, from any of multiple sources, the costs for data & restructuring would be over $20000.”
Nick Nicholas, Consultant