Alternative to eSpatial™
Maptitude is one of the original mapping applications, first launched in 1995 by Caliper, a software company founded in 1983. Maptitude has outlasted products such as Microsoft MapPoint by being committed to mapping, and by staying true to our roots as a privately held company. (eSpatial versus Maptitude in the News)
Maptitude is developed at our USA Headquarters in Newton, Massachusetts. Caliper is proud of the contributions that we have made to the local and national economy as one of the few entirely USA-based mapping companies.
There are many benefits when you use Maptitude as an alternative to eSpatial mapping software:
- Own your maps: Never lose access to your maps and data just because your subscription has expired
- Maptitude has unlimited offline geocoding (also called pin-mapping or address/postal/ZIP Code mapping) that does not require your sensitive locations to be uploaded to the Cloud
- Maptitude allows unlimited transactions, freeing you from credit limits and additional charges
- Maptitude does not have annual subscriptions
- Maptitude has a full suite of mapping tools
- Maptitude does not require you to upload your data to the Cloud
- Maptitude can be run completely offline, even without an Internet connection
With Maptitude you will be able to:
- Quickly see the information and trends hidden in your geographic data
- Create 3-D maps, heat maps, territories, drive-time rings, hot-spots, charts, and reports
- Import, analyze, segment, and report on data in almost any format
- Map your data for any country in the world: where available use demographic, address, zip code, post code or county boundary data
- Use location intelligence to filter and categorize data
- Print, export, manage, and share your results
- Contact us via phone and email during your 60 days of free technical support!
- Use Maptitude mapping software and start seeing better maps and better results – Now!
Maptitude is the most competitively priced of the eSpatial alternatives and enables organizations and businesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making. Why spend more for less?
The best mapping software! Here's why:
√ Maptitude is the easiest-to-use full featured mapping software, and includes powerful tools such as multi-ring drive-time zones
√ Maptitude has no subscription fees, and supports secure off-line data storage
√ Maptitude provides fully customizable maps with unlimited point icons
√ Maptitude has unlimited pin-mapping/geocoding
√ Maptitude includes free mapping data and demographics covering everything from population statistics to business locations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
|Single-user license with nationwide data||$695||$1200||$2500||$5000|
|Annual licensing||$0 ($395 for updates is optional)||$1200||$2500||$5000|
|Street data included||Included||Includes Google Maps in the background||Includes Google Maps in the background||Includes Google Maps in the background|
|State, County, and Tract level U.S. Census data||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|5-Digit ZIP Code||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Geocoding||Unlimited locations||5000 per day||15,000 per day||50,000 per day|
|Drive-time and Routing: shortest routes, drive-time rings, service area definition, flow lines, and network/territory creation||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|3D Mapping and representation, rubber-sheeting, multiple file format support||Included||Not included||Not included||Not included|
|Number of maps||Unlimited||50||100||1000|
Alternatives to eSpatial solutions:
“The package offers ease of use, an extensive range of functions & capabilities & a wealth of data. In fact, if I purchased the data separately, from any of multiple sources, the costs for data & restructuring would be over $20000.”
Nick Nicholas, Consultant
“Maptitude contains nearly all of the functionality of other GIS software without nearly as many headaches.”