Alternative to MapBusinessOnline
There are many benefits when you use Maptitude as an alternative to MapBusinessOnline™:
- Maptitude is a modern software application and does not use Flash because Flash is known to have serious security risks and is being phased out (More...). Ask your mapping software vendor if they use Flash.
- Maptitude ships with the most accurate postal ZIP Code boundaries available. Maptitude does not use ZCTAs (ZIP Code Tabulation Areas) because these are a poor and inaccurate approximation of postal boundaries that are unsuitable for use in mapping analysis. Ask your mapping software vendor if they use ZCTAs.
- Maptitude is developed by Caliper Corporation at our USA Headquarters in Newton, Massachusetts, and we are proud of the contributions that we have made to the local and national economy as one of the few entirely USA-based mapping companies.
- Maptitude is widely-known for having easy-to-use software coupled with excellent support services. To ensure your effective use of location technology, make sure that your mapping software vendor has a team of salespeople, support engineers, and onboarding and customer support staff.
- Some mapping companies pursue strategies that involve using offshore programming/development labor, leaving limited staff in the USA to provide the quality customer service that corporate American customers expect. Maptitude is known for having excellent product and customer support, right here in the USA (rather than in Russia), that is reinforced with high-quality learning materials. Make sure your mapping software vendor is focused on the needs of the US market.
- Own your maps: Never lose access to your maps and data just because your subscription has expired
- Maptitude has unlimited offline geocoding (also called pin-mapping or address/postal/ZIP Code mapping) that does not require your sensitive locations to be uploaded to the Cloud
- Maptitude allows unlimited transactions, freeing you from credit limits and additional charges
- Maptitude does not have annual subscriptions
- Maptitude has a full suite of mapping tools
- Maptitude does not require you to upload your data to the Cloud
- Maptitude can be run completely offline, even without an Internet connection
With Maptitude you will be able to:
- Quickly see the information and trends hidden in your geographic data
- Create 3-D maps, heat maps, territories, drive-time rings, hot-spots, charts, and reports
- Import, analyze, segment, and report on data in almost any format
- Map your data for any country in the world: where available use demographic, address, zip code, post code or county boundary data
- Use location intelligence to filter and categorize data
- Print, export, manage, and share your results
- Contact us via phone and email during your 60 days of free technical support!
- Use Maptitude mapping software and start seeing better maps and better results – Now!
Maptitude is competitively priced and enables organizations and businesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making. Why spend more for less?
The best mapping software! Here's why:
√ Maptitude is the easiest-to-use full featured mapping software, and includes powerful tools such as multi-ring drive-time zones
√ Maptitude has no subscription fees, and supports secure off-line data storage
√ Maptitude provides fully customizable maps with unlimited point icons
√ Maptitude has unlimited pin-mapping/geocoding
√ Maptitude includes free mapping data and demographics covering everything from population statistics to business locations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
“The package offers ease of use, an extensive range of functions & capabilities & a wealth of data. In fact, if I purchased the data separately, from any of multiple sources, the costs for data & restructuring would be over $20000.”
Nick Nicholas, Consultant
“Maptitude contains nearly all of the functionality of other GIS software without nearly as many headaches.”