Voting District Software - Redrawing Voting Districts
Maptitude for Precinct and Election Management (Maptitude P&E) combines sophisticated software, an easy-to-use interface, and a wide array of customized data to create a complete voting district and election management solution for county and state election offices. Use Maptitude P&E to:
- Modify voting district boundaries. As you select geographic areas (such as census blocks), the software computes the number of registered voters along with any other summary fields you have identified.
- Automatically create a list of registered voters and street segments where voting districts have changed.
- Consolidate voting districts for each election to conserve resources.
- Calculate unique ballot styles and voting district splits.
- Geocode registered voters and assign them to voting districts, ballot styles, etc.
- Create voting district maps, map books, and reports.
- Create street index files for your voter registration software.
- Enhance voter files and correct errors.
- Create voting district splits.
- Analyze demographic data and provide targeted language assistance.
- Update streets and other geographic features.
- Publish your voting district maps and information on the internet.