Alternative to Esri
With the Esri software being retired, now is the perfect time to consider Maptitude as you look for an Esri ArcMap replacement. Maptitude is an affordably priced, intuitive, but powerful GIS that comes packed with data and has both desktop and online applications, and desktop-to-web map publishing. In addition, Maptitude has extensive support for the Esri file formats including native File Geodatabase support and import.
There are many benefits when you use Maptitude as an alternative to Esri™ software:
- Quickly see the information and trends hidden in your geographic data
- Create 3-D maps, heat maps, territories, drive-time rings, hot-spots, charts, and reports
- Import, analyze, segment, and report on data in almost any format
- Map your data for any country in the world: where available use demographic, address, zip code, post code or county boundary data
- Use location intelligence to filter and categorize data
- Print, export, manage, share, and use located-based results
- Contact us via phone and email during your 60 days of free technical support!
- Use Maptitude mapping software and start seeing better maps and better results – Now!
Maptitude is the perfect solution for adding additional GIS users where Esri software is already in use. Maptitude:
- Integrates with other vendor products by supporting formats such as Esri shapefiles, Esri geodatabases, and Esri ArcMap maps (more...)
- Has lower costs, lower barriers to use, and a lower learning curve
- Can be installed and used within minutes of receiving a download of the software
- Has low IT support needs as an MS Office style application
- Has low ongoing costs (one-off pricing with optional annual upgrades)
- Is commonly used where there is already an Esri installation
|Single User License (Standard)||$695||$7,000*|
|Data Included (HERE streets)||Country Package of your choice included in the $695 price||Ask for quote|
|State, County, ZIP Code, and Tract Level U.S. Census data||Included with Country Package||Ask for quote|
|Network Analyst: shortest routes, drive-time rings, service area definition, flow lines, and network/territory creation||Included with Maptitude||$2,500 (add-on extension)|
|Spatial Analyst: rings (bands/buffers), hot spots, areas of influence, weighted polygons, statistical analysis||Included with Maptitude||$2,500 (add-on extension)|
|Business Analyst: demographic reports, demographic data analysis, lifestyle segmentation||Included with Maptitude (business data and lifestyle segmentation not included)||$2,500 (add-on extension)|
|3D Analyst: 3D mapping and surface analysis||Included with Maptitude||$2,500 (add-on extension)|
The best mapping software! Here's why:
√ Maptitude is the easiest-to-use full featured mapping software, and includes powerful tools such as multi-ring drive-time zones
√ Maptitude has no subscription fees, and supports secure off-line data storage
- Maptitude Online is available for customers that require online sharing or a Cloud application
- Maptitude subscriptions are available for customers that prefer them to our one-time payment pricing
√ Maptitude provides fully customizable maps with unlimited point icons
√ Maptitude has unlimited pin-mapping/geocoding
√ Maptitude includes free mapping data and demographics covering everything from population statistics to business locations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
Maptitude is competitively priced and enables organizations and
businesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making.
Why spend more for less?
“Maptitude is a great GIS program that is infinitely easier to use than ArcGIS. I am a novice at GIS software, and I have access to both ArcGIS and Maptitude. Maptitude is significantly easier to use. ArcGIS is a very powerful sophisticated program, but it would take me weeks to learn to do some things that Maptitude does intuitively.”
“In 2013, my company made a decision to move from ArcView to Maptitude because of ESRI’s annual licensing fees and the high expense for their extensions. At first, my GIS analyst was concerned about such a sudden change, but he was able to get proficient in only about a week. My firm serves school districts around the country, providing maps and demographic data to help with enrollment planning. Since changing to Maptitude, several clients have commented that the maps are easier to read, and provide more information than we used to be able to provide under ArcView. It was a good move. I just wish I had done it sooner.”
Smith, Principal Owner
Business Information Services LLC