Caliper Corporation leads the industry in the processing and release of Census data. Since 1995 Maptitude mapping software has made it easy to access a wealth of Census data for entire countries (see list below). You can quickly visualise Census demographics using a suite of wizard-driven tools. Maptitude also provides a map library that contains numerous pre-designed maps listed by Census category. These include heat maps of demographic and income data. The Map Librarian lets you open one or more of these maps for a chosen location, allowing you to quickly analyse Census data for your area of interest.
Unlike many other mapping and GIS software packages that require users to purchase data separately, Maptitude includes demographics so you can start mapping straight away. The included data alone are worth many multiples of the software's purchase price.
Maptitude analysis tools can determine the area required to be able to service a target population such as people in a particular age and income group. By identifying these market areas, retailers can better asses their store placement and competition.
Maptitude is widely used to conduct site, territory, and marketing research. For example, new stores can be considered in locations where there is a gap in the market, and sales campaigns can be conducted to assess the market potential. By cross-referencing data from multiple sources, such as loyalty schemes and demographics, it is even possible to prioritise certain opportunities to better inform and real estate decisions.
Maptitude includes a free Country Package of your choice. Demographic data are provided with the United States, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, and United Kingdom Country Packages.
Other features of Maptitude include:
- Create colour, pattern, and 3D heat maps, scattered and dot-density maps, bubble and scaled-symbol maps, and more
- Locate unlimited records by address using the street data included with any of the Maptitude Country Packages
- Quickly see the information and trends hidden in your geographic data
- Create territories, drive-time rings, hot-spots, and reports
- Import, analyse, segment, and report on data in almost any format
- Map your data for any country in the world: where available use demographic, address, ZIP code, post code or county boundary data
- Use the Map Librarian Wizard with demographic maps by output areas in the UK (or by other statistical boundaries in other countries)
- Use location intelligence to filter and categorise data
- Print, export, manage, share, and use located-based results
- Contact us via phone and email during your 60 days of free technical support!
- Use Maptitude heat mapping software and start seeing better maps and better results – Now!
Maptitude is competitively priced and enables organizations and businesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making. Why spend more for less?
The best mapping software! Here's why:
√ Maptitude is the easiest-to-use full featured mapping software, and includes powerful tools such as multi-ring drive-time zones
√ Maptitude has no subscription fees, and supports secure off-line data storage
√ Maptitude provides fully customizable maps with unlimited point icons
√ Maptitude has unlimited pin-mapping/geocoding
√ Maptitude includes free mapping data and demographics covering everything from population statistics to business locations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
“The package offers ease of use, an extensive range of functions & capabilities & a wealth of data. In fact, if I purchased the data separately, from any of multiple sources, the costs for data & restructuring would be over $20000.”
Nick Nicholas, Consultant
“The Maptitude 2014 demographics provide significant added value not available from other sources, revealing new information such as how many adolescents are likely to use a health program.”
Leslie Hendrickson, Owner, Hendrickson Development