Excel Mapping Software
There are many benefits when you use Maptitude mapping software to make a map from your Excel® data:
- Maptitude imports, exports, and directly links to Excel data from every version and type of Excel data including XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB
- Locate, aggregate, and analyze data geographically and find spatial patterns and relationships in your data
- Quickly see the information and trends hidden in your geographic data
- Create 3-D maps, heat maps, territories, drive-time rings, hot-spots, charts, and reports
- Import, analyze, segment, and report on data in almost any format
- Map your data for any country in the world: where available use demographic, address, zip code, post code or county boundary data
- Use location intelligence to filter and categorize data
- Print, export, manage, share, and use located-based results
- Contact us via phone and email during your 60 days of free technical support!
- Use Maptitude mapping software with your Excel spreadsheet data and start seeing better maps and better results – Now!
Maptitude is competitively priced and enables organizations and businesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making. Why spend more for less? Get started today and turn your Microsoft Office Excel map data into powerful and compelling graphics.
The best mapping software! Here's why:
√ Maptitude is the easiest-to-use full featured mapping software, and includes powerful tools such as multi-ring drive-time zones
√ Maptitude has no subscription fees, and supports secure off-line data storage
√ Maptitude provides fully customizable maps with unlimited point icons
√ Maptitude has unlimited pin-mapping/geocoding
√ Maptitude supports files from all versions of Excel including Excel 2000, Excel 2002, Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, and Excel 2016.
√ Maptitude includes free mapping data and demographics covering everything from population statistics to business locations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
“The package offers ease of use, an extensive range of functions & capabilities & a wealth of data. In fact, if I purchased the data separately, from any of multiple sources, the costs for data & restructuring would be over $20000.”
Nick Nicholas, Consultant
“I have only worked with Maptitude for a couple hours but I found it very intuitive and was easily able to load one of my sample data sets straight from Excel to begin working with the map.”
Kathryn Green, University of Dallas Student