You can use a distance calculator to create Distance and Travel-Time tables that includes all your data fields.
Before creating the Distance and Travel-Time tables, you can map your Excel data by following the tutorial here: https://www.caliper.com/learning/media/using-maptitude-mapping-software-with-microsoft-excel/
Create your distance and travel-time tables with all your data fields
- Go to Tools > Routing & Directions > Distance and travel-time tables.
- In the Origin frame, choose the layer that contains the origins, whether to use all features or a selection set, and the field that contains the names of the origins.
- In the Destination frame, choose the layer that contains the destinations, whether to use all features or a selection set, and the field that contains the names of the destinations.
- Choose whether to base your tables on the drive-time or distance from the “Using” drop-down list.
- Check the Include all origin and destination fields checkbox.
- Adjust the other options according to your needs and click OK.
To see a video tutorial of creating Distance and Travel-Time tables, please see: https://www.caliper.com/learning/media/creating-travel-time-tables/
To create a single route, please see the Maptitude Routing Manager tutorial video.
To create multiple routes, please see the Maptitude Routing Delivery and Pickups tutorial article.