You can create territories in Europe at the Postcode level using sales territory mapping software.
The slight wrinkle when using Postcodes in Europe to create Territories is that Postcodes are repeated throughout countries.
Maptitude has a field called Europost that combines the postcode with the country code.
For example, postcode 98620 in France is FR98620.
You can follow these steps to create territories using the Postcodes in Europe:
- Create or open a map of Europe that you wish to build territories in.
- Choose Map>New Territory Layer.
- Follow the video tutorial on creating territories to create your territories.
- In the Map Settings step, change the Geography Layer dropdown to Postal Area.
- For the Geography Field, choose Europost, then click Next.
- Click Finish.
Note: If you don’t see the Postal Area layer you can toggle it on in the display manager.
For more information on managing territories, please see the video tutorial on managing territories.
For more information on the display manager, please see the display manager tutorial.